Instaloans Terms and Conditions
Instaloans is a trading name of Monva Limited. Monva Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
These Terms aren’t a complete list of all your or our rights or responsibilities, as there might be others under general law. If you want more information about your general rights as a consumer, we suggest you contact a consumer advice organisation, such as the Citizens Advice Bureau www.citizensadvice.org.uk
We do our best to make sure all information provided is up-to-date and accurate.
We update information contained within our website regularly, and research and review content, so you can use it to gain the support you need.
We also do our best to ensure compliance with FCA requirements and all other relevant website and privacy standards.
Whilst we hope that you don’t have reason to complain, if you do find any inaccuracies, omissions or oversights in the information available, or you’re unhappy with the service that you’ve received, then please let us know so that we can do our best to fix it.
Details on how to make a complaint can be found in our Complaints Policy.
- We provide the services on an ‘as is’ basis
- We (and our partner service providers) have no control over the content or accuracy of information provided by Credit Reference Agencies or other third parties
- We don’t guarantee all of the information on our website is up to date or accurate at all times and we accept no liability for inaccuracies or omissions. We recommend you confirm the accuracy and completeness of any information before relying on it.
Who are Instaloans, our Customers and Monva?
Instaloans is a trading name of Monva Limited and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
We are not a lender. We are a fully regulated and authorised credit broker.
Where we say “Instaloans”, “we”, “our”, or “us” in this document, we mean Monva Limited. We may also mean anyone that takes over our business or we transfer our business to in the future. We may also mean one of our third party providers or a sub-contractor.
These Terms set out your agreement with Monva in relation to your use of our website and related services. They do not create any relationship or agreement between you and any other person (including our affiliates and third party service providers).
Monva is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and is entered on the Financial Services Register under reference number 813954. Our registered address is Office D First Floor, Parkway Business Centre, Deeside Industrial Estate, Deeside, CH5 2LE.
Monva Limited is a limited company registered in England and Wales under company registration number 11438852. Our registered address is Office D First Floor, Parkway Business Centre, Deeside Industrial Estate, Deeside, CH5 2LE.
Financial Services Registration:
Monva Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under reference number 813954. You can check the registration on the Financial Services Register by visiting www.fca.org.uk/firms/financial-services-register, or by contacting the FCA on 0800 111 6768 (freephone) or 0300 500 8082, or by emailing email@example.com. Our permitted business includes Credit Broking.
Our data controller registration number is ZA442945. You can check our registration on the Data Protection Public Register by visiting https://ico.org.uk/esdwebpages/search.
If we say “you” or “your” in these terms, we mean you. You are our customer provided you agree to comply with our Permitted Use Policy and you are:
- Over 18 years’ old
- Live in the United Kingdom
- A real, living person accessing our services for your personal use (our services may not be used for commercial or business use)
- Accessing our services on your own behalf. You are not permitted to access our services for someone else. You must keep your security details confidential. You are responsible for any use of our services using your login details, whether authorised by you or not.
We can refuse to provide a new customer with services or cease to provide services to existing customers, at any time and at our discretion.
Examples of when we may do this include if:
- We find out or have reason to believe you’re breaching these Terms (for example, you’re using our services for business purposes or on someone else’s behalf)
- We decide to stop offering a service you are using
- We think your use of our services is unlawful or you are breaching our Permitted Use Policy
Permitted Use Policy
When you use our services, you must not do any of the following. If you do or if we have reason to believe you have done, we may refuse to provide services to you. Where activity is unlawful (or we believe it may be the case) we may disclose your identify and other information we hold about you to law enforcement agencies.
You must not use our website (including any content or materials on them) or our services:
- In any way that doesn’t comply with any applicable local, national or international law or regulation
- In any way that is deceiving or fraudulent, or has any fraudulent purpose
- For business purposes
- To harm or attempt to harm any other person
- To make any unsolicited or unauthorised communications, including of advertising or promotional material (“spam”)
- To obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorised access to or interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of our website, computer systems, equipment, software or networks on or through which our websites are operated
- To modify, adapt, decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprised in or in any way making up a part of our websites or services
- To scrape, reproduce, duplicate, copy, modify, distribute, publish, resell or transmit any element contained in our website, including any software, the content or the services provided through it
- To use any technology or processes of any kind to access, acquire, copy, monitor, navigate or search our website or any portion of it (including the use of data mining, robots or similar data gathering and extraction tools)
- In any way that is not authorised by us or is detrimental to us or our third party service providers.
You must not:
- Knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that is corrupt or contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware or perform any act that would cause our website to become unavailable for use by others (including via any form of denial-of service attack)
- Access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of our website, any software, the server or other equipment or network used in the provision of our website (including where owned or used by any third party).
We may monitor your use of our services and monitor your activity for security purposes. You must fully cooperate with us where any law enforcement authorities, regulators or court order requests or directs us to disclose the identity or locate anyone using our website or our services in breach of our Permitted Use Policy.
Linking to our website
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation.
- You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where one does not exist.
- You must not establish a link to our website in any website that is not owned by you or that does not comply with the standards set out in our Permitted Use Policy.
- Our website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our website other than the home page.
- We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission (without notice).
Our aim is to help you find financial services products and services that match your personal circumstances and meet your needs. When you click to search for offers on our website, we or our service providers may record a ‘soft credit search’ on your credit file, but this record will be invisible to other lenders. This means the soft search will not affect a lender’s decision whether or not to lend to you and it won’t affect your credit score.
If you apply for a credit product, including one which you may have seen on our website, the lender will ordinarily carry out a hard credit search before approving (or declining) your application. Hard searches will normally stay on your credit file for 12 months. Having multiple hard searches on your credit report may affect a lenders decision of whether to approve your application.
You agree, by using our services, that your information and, where applicable, those of your financial associates (where a financial association exists) may be searched by us or by our lending partners.
We may share your information with third party service providers, such as financial services providers and other advertisers, in accordance with our Privacy Notice and your privacy settings.
Where you request us to do so, we’ll use information we hold about you to match you with personalised offers for credit. The offers will be from third party financial services providers and you don’t have to accept these. Our goal is to present you with offers that you have a likelihood of being accepted for. You are responsible for deciding whether any offers are right for you. Monva trading as Instaloans do not provide financial advice.
Making A Credit Application
Third party lenders use their own criteria when underwriting credit applications from you. Any decisions you make in regard to a credit application are solely down to you.
Please make sure that you have read and fully understand all relevant information, such as the third party lender’s terms and conditions. It’s important that you understand the full details of risks involved with any decision you make. It is worth considering specialist advice before taking any action on the basis of the information displayed on our website or any other information we make available to you.
Changes to Terms And Conditions
We may change our Terms and Conditions at any time. If we do make changes, we will notify you by sending you an email notification, posting a notice on our website, or in a manner we deem appropriate. Your ongoing use of our website confirms your acceptance of revised terms.
Where changes do not affect your rights or obligations under these Terms, we may choose not to notify you directly. Please check this page from time to time to see any updates that may have been made.
The information provided to you via our services is only as accurate, complete and up to date as the information supplied to us by you, the lenders we partner with or any other third party we use to obtain this information. Instaloans don’t check the information we receive from you or third parties for accuracy or completeness.
We may choose to change the content or functionality of our websites or any other method which allows access to our services at any time. Our content may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
We cannot guarantee that our websites or any content on them or provided as part of our services, will always be available, uninterrupted or error free.
All intellectual property rights in our website, in the material published on them and in their component systems are owned by, licensed or sub-licensed to us. All content on our website is subject to copyright with all rights reserved.
Images, trademarks and brands are protected by intellectual property laws and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without permission of their owners.
You must not modify, adapt, copy, download or post material from our website or store any part of our website in any other website or include it in any public or private electronic retrieval system.
You must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text or explanation.
Limitation Of Liability
Nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, or our fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, any liabilities that we owe to you under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 or the rules of the Financial Conduct Authority, nor any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our website, any content on them or services accessed through them.
We will not be liable to you or any third party for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- Use of, inability to use or unavailability of, our website (or any part of it), websites linked to it, or our services
- Use of any products, data, information or services accessed or obtained or messages received, or transactions entered into, through or from the services obtained or accessed through our website including use of or reliance on any content displayed on or made available through our website
- Unauthorised access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, or
- Any inaccuracy or incompleteness of any information received by you or by us through our website or as part of our services
We shall only be responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breach of these Terms and Conditions or our negligence. Loss or damage is foreseeable if it’s an obvious consequence of our breach or if they were contemplated by you and us at the time you accepted these Terms and Conditions.
We are not responsible for any products or services provided by lending partners or any other third parties. Those products are governed by separate terms and conditions. You agree that we are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage you may suffer or incur in connection with any such product or service, or the terms and conditions applying to any contract you enter into with any third party in relation to any product or service, or for any acts, omissions, errors or defaults of any third party in connection with any product or services or the applicable terms and conditions.
It is your responsibility to seek independent advice or otherwise satisfy yourself that you wish to apply for, take out, cancel, exchange or request a change to a credit or other product before doing so.
Where we have indicated your likelihood of approval for products matched to your personal details, these are provided for information purposes only and should not be relied upon when making a decision.
We do not accept any liability or provide any guarantee with respects to your subsequent approval for products or services offered via our website.
Although we take reasonable steps to protect our systems using virus checking software, please note that any content downloaded from our website or apps is at your own risk. We do not accept liability for any loss or damage that you suffer as a result of any distributed denial-of-service attacks, computer viruses, Trojan horses, worms, software bombs or other damaging items resulting from your use of our website.
You are responsible for protecting your computer systems and other devices from exposure to viruses by the use of anti-virus software, firewalls and any other technical measures necessary.
Duration Of Service And Ending This Agreement
We reserve the right to prevent your use of our website or any of our products or services, with or without cause.
In these Terms, unless specified otherwise, use of the singular includes the plural, use of any gender is deemed to include every gender and any reference to a person includes a corporation, a partnership and any other body or entity.
Use of the words, includes or including or similar words or phrases means without limitation and the use of these or similar words or phrases shall not limit the meaning of the general words.
We shall not be liable for any delay or failure to provide our services or perform any obligation under these Terms and Conditions. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to confer on any person any right to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions which that person would not have had but for the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
Each of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions (or part of any provision) is severable. If any such provision is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any respect under the law of any jurisdiction that shall not affect the legality, validity or enforceability of the other provisions of these Terms. The provision itself shall apply with the minimum modification necessary to make it legal, valid and enforceable.
Failure or delay by us in enforcing these Terms shall not be a waiver of that or any other provision of these Terms.
You may not assign any of your rights or obligations under these Terms.
You agree that any notices and other communication may be given by us by email or posted on our website and this will comply with any legal requirement for such communications to be in writing. You also agree that any notice or other communication made in such manner will be deemed received by you 24 hours after email or posting.
Disputes And Applicable Law
These Terms and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.